Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Reminder That Inuit & Native Art Bulletin Has RSS

Just a reminder that the Inuit & Native Art Bulletin blog has both RSS and Atom feeds available for those who are now using this type of technology. If anybody is not familiar with RSS, check out http://news.yahoo.com/rss. You can use your favorite news aggregator to read the feeds or like me, I use Bloglines. which is an online reader. With RSS, you can easily scan the titles and sometimes the first part of any recent postings I make to the Inuit & Native Art Bulletin. When I get interesting news from either Inuit or Native American art producing communities, I will tend to post them on this blog. Also, new arrivals and changes at Free Spirit Gallery will also be announced on this blog, sometimes with photos of either Inuit art or Northwest Indian art.

No comments: