Monday, October 17, 2005

Pacific Northwest Coastal Indian Art Masks Sold Out

Our stock of Pacific Northwest Coastal Indian art masks have been sold out with the Wild Woman mask shown below going to a very lucky new owner in Seattle, Washington. This particular Pacific Northwest Coastal Indian art mask was carved by Cody Mathias, a master artist from the Squamish Nation in BC Canada. More images of this mask is still up at the Free Spirit Gallery Northwest Coastal Indian Art Masks section. We will try to get more masks in the near future.


pacific northwest coastal indian art mask

2 comments:

bear said...

I am an artist from the West Coast Nuu Cha Nulth firtst nation on Vancouver Island. My name is Tobias Watts and I have many projects on the go right now.
View my site at: bearingvisions.piczo.com

Wong Online PoKér Hu said...

Wow, the mask was really craftily and creatively made. I think the images of the mask at the gallery will be quite a treat.