Sunday, October 01, 2006

Free Spirit Publishing Launches Pharmaceutical Sales Career Information

Free Spirit Gallery has launched a separate division called Free Spirit Publishing. This separate division will publish information on pharmaceutical sales careers. This is to support a new book written by Free Spirit founder Clint Cora (Leung) called "How To Get A Dream Job In Pharmaceutical Sales - Direct Inside Advice and Guidance from a Sales Manager". Before starting Free Spirit Gallery, which is an online gallery specializing in Eskimo art and Native American art, Clint was in the pharmaceutical industry for 14 years.


Clint says, "I still get questions from people on how to get into the pharmaceutical industry so based on my background, it was pretty easy for me to write this book. Now everytime somebody asks me about how to get pharmaceutical sales jobs, I just have to refer them to my book. This allows me to hopefully make some money from my past industry experience but also frees up my time to work on current businesses like Free Spirit Gallery."


For more information, see Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs and Careers at http://www.GetPharmaceuticalSalesJob.com

No comments: