Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Native Carvings from Paul Joseph Also Expected This Spring

I spoke to Paul Joseph, one of our best master Northwest Native art carvers yesterday and he's still working on the native carvings for Free Spirit Gallery. He said that it will be about mid April when he finishes them all. Paul makes some very unique birds with wings spread out that I haven't seen anyone else make. These sell very quickly when they do come in. You can check out his profile at Northwest Native art carver Paul Joseph.

Meanwhile, I checked the FedEx website this morning and looks like I will be expecting Gary Baker's Northwest Native art carvings today. It will take about 2 days for me to get images and webpages set up for the new carvings. I will of course announce them on this blog when they are officially available at our native art gallery.

No comments: