Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vancouver Olympics Logo Not As Bad As London's

When the inukshuk design for the next winter Olympics in Vancouver was launched, many thought that is was a very bad choice. However, when the new Olympics logo for the London games was announced, I think that one is even worse than the Vancouver one. The London logo looks very confusing and erratic. I think even though the initial reception of the Vancouver one wasn't great, most Canadians have accepted it since it does represent Canada with the inukshuk. But for the London one, I have no idea how that design represents Britain.


inuit inukshuk olympic vancouver

1 comment:

bonojerry said...

I have designed a logo for London 2012...adding humor, something that is missing in the solemnity of all olympic materials.

You can view my london logo design at:

http://www.bonojerry.com/images/jerrybonolondon2012.jpg

Jerry Bono