Thursday, August 23, 2007

Northwest Coast Native American Art Videos Coming

I'm working on editing the video footage I took during my trip to the Museum of Civilization and looks like September will be a really good month for both video clips of vintage Northwest Coast Native American art and Inuit art from the museum's collections. I will create special webpages for each video much like I did for existing ones already on the Free Spirit Gallery website.

In order to get alerts for the first announcements of these videos, make sure that you are on the monthly newsletter list by filling up the box at the top right of this blog. September's newsletter should be coming out early in the month.

Of course, more recent contemporary Northwest Coast Native American art and Inuit art are available at Free Spirit Gallery.

No comments: