Friday, July 04, 2008

Custom Commissioned Canadian Aboriginal Art

Our last customer who received a custom commissioned Canadian aboriginal art carving from us expanded on her testimonial comments to us.  Kathy Routhier of Somerset, Manitoba had requested us to produce a Canadian aboriginal art piece in the Northwest Native style of a marbled murrellet bird as a graduation gift for her son.  This is what she wrote;

"My carving arrived this afternoon safe and sound. You are right, it is a wonderful piece. Clint, I wanted to say once again how much I appreciate all you have done in making this graduation gift possible.  You have been supportive and extremely helpful right from the beginning and always kept me informed which was greatly appreciated also.  Your business ethics are exemplary and Cody did a marvellous job.  I would not hesitate to refer anyone to your gallery.  I am thoroughly pleased and I know that my son is going to love it as much as I do."


Even though this project took several months for our master carver Cody Mathias to complete, it was worth the long wait.  We currently have two other custom projects on the go and similar to previous ones, they are taking a very long time to do.  But I expect that once they are done, the results will be just as amazing as the other special commissioned Canadian aboriginal art projects we have done so far.


See our other testimonials we received from happy customers from around the world.


No comments: