Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mississauga Carassauga Cultural Festival Video Highlights

I went to the big cultural festival Carassauga back in May which is put on each year in my hometown of Mississauga, Ontario. It is a huge three day event with pavilions showcasing cultures from over 60 different countries. This is representative of just how diverse Mississauga has become over the years.

There was even a pavilion for Canada which included some content featuring Native Canadian culture. Pavilions offered entertaining shows with music and dance. There was also lots of ethnic food to sample. This is a great event to learn about the many different cultures that live right here in our own city.

If you have any chance to attend a cultural festival much like Carassauga, I would highly recommend it as such events are great ways to learn about different cultures in an entertaining and enjoyable setting.

To show you just how diverse and big the Carassauga festival is, I brought along my camcorder this year and captured bits from lots of the shows put on by the pavilions. As a Canadian motivational speaker, I decided to use this video footage as part of an episode of my Clint Cora Motivational WebTV show that is online. I reproduced the show below for your viewing pleasure. Past episodes are at Motivational WebTV archive in case you are interested.



No comments: